The GreenTech toner cartridge recycling service and website is now faster, simpler and includes a wider range of over 3000 cartridges, all with a smart new look too!
- Instantly find out how much is your cartridge worth
- Get paid within 14 Days (of us receiving your used toner cartridges)
- Get paid by bank transfer
- Free courier pick-up
- Easy way to donate to charity
- Highest U.K. prices for cartridge recycling
- 3000+ cartridges
Watch our toner cartridge recycling process
Improved search engine
We've totally revamped the search engine so it works with any form of letters/spaces/codes, as soon as you start typing. It will display options for quickly adding relevant colour cartridges too for toner cartridge recycling.
Now you can get faster payments by selecting the bank transfer option. The page is fully secure so when we have received and inspected your used toner cartridges we will transfer the funds within 14 Days
Free and fast courier pick-up
Although courier costs have sky-rocketed in 2010 we are still proud to offer free pick-up
when you recycle £20 worth of cartridges or more.
A simple way to make donations to charity
Our customers have requested it, so now we offer an option to choose what proportion of the total payment you wish to donate to charity by toner cartridge recycling.
We're still paying the highest U.K. prices for cartridge recycling
We check the prices we pay against other toner cartridge recycling services every week, to ensure you get the best deal. Prices do vary, but many are often over £5 and up to £12
for each used toner cartridge.
We pay for the widest range of used cartridges
Throughout 2010 we have been increasing the range of used toner cartridges that we pay for toner cartridge recycling. We have now reached over 3000 cartridges
which gives us, easily, the widest range in the U.K.
Some interesting facts about recycling
- Current UK recycling is estimated to save more than 18 million tonnes of CO2 a year.
- £36,000,000 worth of aluminium is thrown away each year.
- Incinerating 10,000 tonnes of waste creates one job. Throwing the same amount to Landfill sites creates six jobs but recycling it creates 36!
- Up to 60% of the rubbish that ends up in the dustbin could be recycled.
- On average 16% of the money you spend on a product pays for the packaging which ultimately ends up as rubbish.
- The average dustbin contains enough unreleased energy to power a television for 5000 HOURS.
- 70% LESS ENERGY is required to make recycled paper compared with making it from raw materials.
- Plastic bags and other plastic garbage thrown into the ocean kill as many as 1,000,000 sea creatures every year.
- 150 THOUSAND Double-Decker buses worth of electrical and electronic waste is thrown away in the UK each year.
- 15 MILLION Mobile phones are upgraded in the UK each year, laid from end-to-end they would reach from John O'Groats to Lands End!
- Over 55 million used toner cartridges go into UK landfills each year according to the UK Cartridge Remanufacture Association. That means if everyone in the UK recycle toner cartridges and get paid an average of 50p, consumers could claim a share of around £27.5 million through toner cartridge recycling.