About 55 million empty toner cartridges fill the landfill sites every year in the UK. Toner cartridge recycling lets you earn money from something you have already used and want to get rid of. Every empty toner cartridge is worth at least 50p on average if you recycle it. That means if you start recycling today you can claim a share of about £27.5 million each year.
How Can You Make Quick Money with Toner Cartridge Recycling?
You can recycle printer cartridges at GreenTech. We have been running an inkjet and laser printer cartridge recycling scheme for the last 10 years in the UK. We pay up to £12 cash for each empty toner cartridge. Toner cartridge recycling at GreenTech gives you the following benefits:
- Instant display of the price of your empty toner cartridge when you enter your toner cartridge no. or short code to know the value of your empty toner cartridges
- Free courier pick-up if your cartridges are worth £20 or more
- Payment by cheque within 14 working days
- No registration to see the price of your empty toner cartridges, a simple form to fill-in to arrange the free courier pick-up
Image Source: GreenTech
If you have any empty toner cartridges then follow these simple steps:
1. Visit our new toner cartridge recycling website to find the price we will pay when you recycle toner cartridges
2. Simply enter your toner cartridge codes or the laser printer make and model. The website will instantly display the price we pay when you recycle toner cartridges.
3. Fill in a simple form with your details to arrange free courier pick. We arrange free courier pick when you send us a minimum of £20 worth of used toner cartridges.
4. We’ll then send your payment by bank transfer or cheque within 14 working days.