Recycle Tyres| 3 Tips to Save Environment via Tyre Recycling
Environment friendly people are always in search of new ideas for saving environment and making the world green. Tyres if not recycled or disposed properly may cause serious threats to environment and health risk.
See below, how some geniuses have recycled tyres in unique and beautiful ways.
1. Tyre Frame
This tyre frame for mirror has been made from recycled tyre. Intricately designed, layered and nailed with great detail and care.
2. Garden Trugs
Tyres can be recycled into garden trugs or plant pots that can be used for decoration and for indoor planting. They are environment friendly as well as will save you money which you would otherwise spend in buying expensive wooden trugs for your garden.
3. Tyre bags
Here is an ingenious idea of tyre recycling and an incredible addition to fashion industry. Tyres have been processed and cut in thin layered sheets that have been nailed on to bag individually.
- Recycling Toner Cartridges: Save Your Money and the Environment
- Recycling Cartridges: Unknowingly Save the Environment by Recycling Cartridges
- Small Businesses: Cartridge Recycling can Save You Money
- Top 10 Gadget Recycling Tips
- Office Recycling Tips and How To Get Paid To Recycle Printer Cartridges